- All orders placed before 3pm GMT Monday to Friday will be dispatched the same business day. All orders placed after 3pm GMT Monday to Friday or over the weekend, will be dispatched the following business day.
- All consumable items with the exception of gels are dispatched Royal Mail 1st Class. Although this isn’t guaranteed to arrive next day, we have found that roughly 90% of our orders do in fact arrive the next business day.
- All complete kits and heavier items such as multiple gels will be sent via DPD. This is a fully tracked service running next day. Please allow at least 48 hours for delivery to Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, and certain areas of Scotland and Cornwall.
- All international orders are sent via DPD or Parcelforce dependent upon location.
- For International deliveries please allow up to 10 business days following dispatch.
- Please note: Deliveries may be subject to customs duties & taxes which will have to be paid in relevant countries. We are not liable for any incurred customs duties or taxes, please check with your local customs office if you are unsure of the rules and requirements of your country.
DPD will text and email you on the day of delivery to confirm your one-hour time slot between 7.30am-7.30pm, provided an email address or mobile number is provided at the time of ordering. Unfortunately this service is unavailable in certain remote locations.
Collection(Currently suspended due to Covid)
All orders placed using collection as shipping method, will be ready to collect on the next business day (excluding bank and public holidays) from our office.
Monday to Thursday, 9-5pm GMT
Friday 9-4pm GMT
Address to Collect From:
Woodland Enterprise Centre
- It is our goal to deliver within the timeframes set out by the courier. However, please be aware that delivery dates/times are not guaranteed due to external factors outside of our control.
- Once an order has been marked as despatched, we are unable to change the delivery address or cancel your order.
- If there is no one at the indicated nominated delivery address who can accept delivery of products, the carrier will leave a notification card in your mailbox. Alternatively you may request to leave with a neighbour or in a safe place. This can be done via the DPD website.
- Title to and risk of loss in your Products will pass to you when you take possession of the Products.
- We are not liable for any incurred import duties or tax, please check with your local customs office if you are unsure of the rules and requirements of your country prior to ordering.
- Delivery costs are automatically calculated in the checkout and are pulled directly from the couriers own rates.
- Business days are defined as Monday – Friday (excluding bank and public holidays) – therefore any orders placed after the relevant cut-off time on Friday will not be processed until Monday.