- We aim to dispatch all orders within 2 business days.
- All consumable items with the exception of gels are dispatched Royal Mail 1st Class. Although this isn’t guaranteed to arrive the next day, we have found that roughly 90% of our orders do in fact arrive the next business day.
- All complete kits and heavier items such as multiple gels will be sent via DPD. This is a fully tracked service running the next day. Please allow at least 48 hours for delivery to Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, and certain areas of Scotland and Cornwall.
- All international orders will be sent via DPD or Parcelforce dependent upon the weight and destination of your order.
- For international deliveries please allow up to 10 business days for delivery following dispatch.
- Please note: Dependent upon the country, deliveries may be subject to fees, taxes, or other charges which you will be expected to pay. We are not liable for any incurred fees or taxes, and so recommend that you check with your local customs office before placing an order as these charges vary from country to country. We do not have any control over these charges, nor do we keep current rates on record.
DPD will text and email you on the day of delivery to confirm your one-hour time slot between 7.30am-7.30pm, provided an email address or mobile number is provided at the time of ordering. Unfortunately, this service is unavailable in certain remote locations.
Collection(Currently suspended due to Covid)
All orders placed using collection as the shipping method will be ready to collect on the next business day (excluding bank and public holidays) from our office.
Monday to Thursday, 9am-5pm GMT
Friday 9am-4pm GMT
Address to Collect From:
Woodland Enterprise Centre
- It is our goal to deliver within the timeframes set out by the courier. However, please be aware that delivery dates/times are not guaranteed due to external factors outside of our control e.g. customs/security checks or adverse weather conditions.
- Once an order has been marked as despatched, we are unable to change the delivery address or cancel your order.
- If there is no one at the indicated nominated delivery address who can accept delivery of products, the carrier will leave a notification card in your mailbox. Alternatively, you may request to leave with a neighbour or in a safe place. This can be done via the DPD website.
- Title to and risk of loss in your Products will pass to you when you take possession of the Products.
- We are not liable for any incurred import duties or tax, please check with your local customs office if you are unsure of the rules and requirements of your country prior to ordering.
- Delivery costs are automatically calculated in the checkout and are pulled directly from the courier’s own rates.
- Business days are defined as Monday – Friday (excluding bank and public holidays) – therefore any orders placed after the relevant cut-off time on Friday will not be processed until the following Monday.