- Once we receive your order, the order information is then passed to our US distributor, English Riding Supply, who will ship your order to you directly in the US.
- Goods will be sent by the Distributor to you via signed for, tracked mail. Any additional consumables or consumables ordered at a later date will be sent via the Distributor by standard post.
- Orders typically ship within 3 business days.
- It is our goal to deliver within the timeframes set out by the courier. However, please be aware that delivery dates/times are not guaranteed due to external factors outside of our control.
- Once an order has been marked as dispatched, we are unable to change the delivery address or cancel your order.
- Title to and risk of loss in your Products will pass to you when you take possession of the Products.
- Delivery costs are automatically calculated in the checkout.
- Business days are defined as Monday – Friday (excluding bank and public holidays) – therefore any orders placed after the relevant cut-off time on Friday will not be passed to our distributor until Monday.